Friday, September 12, 2014

The Lost Blog

I am caught behind schedule yet again like last year. Last year we had snow days for almost 2 weeks. This time I was sick for around 2 weeks. I am trying to get back on track but Maya has been uncooperative so far. Anyhow I have gotten what is needed for the first blog. Another reason I am behind is I sometimes texture things before I need to. So all the pictures with have some textures to them. So far I have 1 light so far which is a mental ray physical sun and sky. More lights will be added probably in the next Blog. So far these are pictures I have. Things that have already got on my nerves are the texture for the sink. I have tried multiple times on how it should be but so far have failed quite a bit. I set it back to lambert 1 for the time being though. I like the progress on things like the tub, sink, wall separator, and a few of the textures around the room.

Random Side note it seems someone keeps eating bread over the sink. (me joking about bread crumb looking dots on the sink)






No comments:

Post a Comment