Monday, March 10, 2014

Combined Post





 From me being behind I had to work real hard and constantly. This gave me no time to post anything about anything I have done in the past few weeks. I know have all objects modeled, textured, and I have setup lighting in the scene. Just to remind everyone that I am modeling this off of pictures i told during winter. There was no snow on the ground but there was leave-less tress, dead grass, and a cold (bluey) feeling in the area. I toke a little more effort in some of the textures to reduce polygon counts on things like the nets of the Volleyball and tennis courts. I wish I would of remembered about this sooner so for the fencing I did early on in the modeling would be much more compact and efficient not to mention probably look better. The number 1 thing i would like to improve on is how I made the grass with just a texture. I would love to make it with fur dynamics for a actual grass look but it interferes with other objects in the scene as well as cause a much longer render time/laggy work time. Here is some of the picture of how this turned out before i do the final render.


No comments:

Post a Comment