Monday, November 24, 2014

New Project and Current Progress

Bowing of Andrew (first day of re-recording)
Project:
For our new quarter project we are to make a stop motion animation using live people. For the group I was in we decided to try and utilize the new cyclorama green screen. In the process of brainstorming we came up with the idea formed from my original idea. My previous idea was mages making objects out of thin area with paper. We modified this to just plain mages in a theater show. Currently we are not finished and our group as I would assume would take the longest. This is due to the amount of post-production involved in our animation.


Issues:
Bunny Hat Trick
We had mainly issues going through this animation. From this experience I actually have a lot more respect for when I see green screen being used in most situations. Some of the things that seem so minor can make everything go awry. These things could just be the trimming of a hat being reflective making you have to re-shoot everything to shadows and other lighting mishaps.




Stand-off Between the two of us
Content:
This is some of what we have currently, do keep in mind that we are still working on post-production right now. This is some of the editing I have done, keep in mind the background is one solid color for now till we have taken the pictures of our real background.







Video Content:


^ This is the rough version of my editing ^


^ This is the final version of my editing ^


^ This is the final version of the animation ^


Partners:
Laura's Blog Post
Jake's Blog Post
Alex's Blog Post
Andrew's Blog Post
(Will be hyper linked once they have given me the URL)

1 comment:

  1. What a nice blog you have there! Please follow that Asian Man, I think he's legit.

    ReplyDelete