Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Starting a New Project

A new project my class is up-taking is animating a children's book for the purpose of giving the animated picture and the book itself to kid in the hospital. For the purpose I want to complete this project but I have a problem of keeping interest in the project and not just that I have a dislike for kids books. Personal opinion aside I will try my best especially due to me being behind on my project due to things like switching books and even getting sick for a week. Currently I have a storyboard of somewhat adequate quality, the pages of the book scanned onto a computer, The narrator's lines recorded, as well as the "script" of the book. I will start working on the actual animation soon, if time permits.

The scanned pages I will not include for I believe obvious reasons. The name of the book is "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?" If you feel the need you can look up the book online on other websites.

Here is my storyboard, do keep in mind I am a bad drawer and tend to cut corners to some extent:





Also to my current knowledge, without putting the audio files in a video like format I cannot upload the files to blogger for you to hear. I will try to keep my blog up to date on the latest progress on the animation.

No comments:

Post a Comment